Project Coordinator, 11-7PM (VENDOR)
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
Top vendor, a full service end to end Litigation Support provider, seeks a Project Coordinator in their Chicago office. The Coordinator should have a thorough understanding of the EDRM workflow and some technical experience in litigation support. Effective communication skills are a must, as is the ability to utilize best judgment to analyze requests and escalate as needed. Relativity experience, ideally an RCA with 1-2 years of experience, would be excellent for this role. Lots of room to grow into higher level roles at this company! Second shift 11AM-7PM CST. Send resumes to [email protected].
Assume the responsibility of organizing resources to implement the requests and goals of the Project Manager and client.
- Able to demonstrate an expert level understanding of Relativity and EDRM
- Be current in the understanding of case personnel, activity, and workflow so in the event of Project Manager unavailability (due to PM vacation, PTO, PM volume, etc) the Project Coordinator will be able to seamlessly assume a temporary Project Manager role.
- Be an available backup support resource for tasks assigned to Level 1 and Level 2 support.
- Accurately and in a timely manner, track all billable time into appropriate billing platform.
- Accurately complete requests as directed by PM or client to:
- Create of privilege logs
- Create redaction sets for production
- Create review batches
- Create transform sets
- Create document, batch, reviewer views
- Creation of pivot tables and tally reports
- Create standard, custom DT indexes, and running of database scripts
- Formatting of search term list so list can be ingested into document review platform without error.
- Provide PM search term report to match specifications requested by client.
- Analyze results of STR and notify PM of any abnormal results.
- Importing and exporting of client data in the event data load team is unavailable to do so. This includes such items as:
- Full qc and media tracking
- Error identification/repairing
- Load file creation/manipulation/troubleshooting
- Productions overlays and bulk tiffing and exports
- Requesting and QCing tasks completed by the Support team.
- Reporting to Project Manager on changes in workflow(s) requested by the client case team.
Project Coordinator Team Lead.
In addition to Project Coordinator responsibilities, the Coordinator may also assume the role of the Team Lead. The Team Lead responsibilities are as follows:
- In the event of an absence of ownership of a request, the Project Coordinator Team Lead will assume ownership and either complete or assign the task accordingly. This is to prevent the situation where support related requests go unanswered and unassigned.
- Responsible for q/c of Level 1, Level 2, Data Load requests so that tasks assigned are completed correctly and in accordance with the original request.
- General Tasks:
- Effectively communicate to requesting party the completion of assigned task.
- Utilize best judgment to analyze requests from internal clients to determine if completing the request would cause conflicts, delays, or costs outside of what is typically seen from the client/project. If it is determined the request creates an unusual circumstance (red flag), PM or Sales rep should be notified.
- In the absence of a timely response to a client inquiry, Project Coordinator will assume the responsibility of:
- Informing the client their inquiry has been received by the Firm
- Assessing the scope and urgency of the inquiry
- Ensuring the client inquiry properly is re-routed and addressed by the appropriate staff
- If appropriate, Level 2 support should address and complete the inquiry
- Keep PM/PC/CSM informed of work being performed
- These steps are done so that all client requests and inquiries can be addressed in a professional and timely manner.