Litigation Support Technician (FIRM)
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client, a large global law firm, is seeking a Litigation Support Technician to assist with large scale projects related to the firm’s legal technology solutions. He/she will assist the LSPS Project Management team to meet project objectives and provide e-discovery support including but not limited to: data collection data processing and application support and training. This person should become proficient in all department workflows and best practices and should be familiar with applications such as Relativity, Nuix, LAW and more. Occasional after-hours and overtime support will be required. This person should possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Experience with a large firm or litigation support vender is a plus. Send resumes to [email protected].
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the LSPS Project Management team meet case or project objectives through delivery of legal technology services
- At the direction of the LSPS Project Managers, provide e-discovery support, including, but not limited to, data collection, data processing and culling, digital document productions, and application support and training
- Become proficient in project management workflows for standard litigation technology applications such as Relativity Processing and Review, Nuix, LAW EDA, etc.
- Become proficient in basic end-user support for standard litigation technology applications such as Relativity Processing and Review, Nuix, LAW EDA, etc.
- Become proficient in all department workflows and best practices, and apply the same to the delivery of client services
- Review work completed by members of the department, and where applicable provide feedback and recommendations to department management
- Provide after-hours support for case teams and/or clients, and work overtime as necessary
- Participate in the department on-call rotation, including working alternative hours during on-call period
- Assist with the delivery of service using both internal and external resources
- Exhibit overall business awareness as it relates to the goals and objectives of the department
- Keep abreast of current technologies, strategies and solutions relating to e-discovery and legal technology
- Performs other tasks as directed by partners, senior counsel, associates, of counsel, or senior firm management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Experience with database and spreadsheet applications: MS Access, SQL, MS Excel
- Knowledge of litigation database applications (Relativity, Concordance, IPRO, LiveNote, Case Map) including the ability to create, maintain and troubleshoot databases
- Work experience at a large law firm or litigation support vendor