Managing Director of Information Governance (CONSULTANCY)
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is seeking a Managing Director of Information Governance for their Washington, D.C. office. The Director of Information Governance will advise and manage services in the IG space for corporations and government entities. The Director of Information Governance will work onsite with clients and handle highly sensitive information from production systems. This person should possess the highest level of professionalism and strategic problem solving skills with meticulous attention to detail. He/she should have experience using in-house tools such as Office365, Relativity, Ringtail, Clearwell, EnterpriseVault, SourceOne, Recommind and more. Experience with corporate process involving Information Governance is a must. Send resumes to [email protected].
Primary duties include delivery of advisory and managed services in the IG&C space for corporations and government entities. As IG&C is a new market, delivery of our services requires both high level strategic problem solving and meticulous attention to detail. Working onsite with clients and handling highly sensitive information from production systems represents the largest opportunity for our client and their candidate. Thus, the highest level of professionalism, discretion and integrity is an absolute requirement for this position. Responsibilities also include public speaking and other thought leadership marketing activities, securing new clients to our client and growing business with existing clients.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience using in-house software tools such as Ringtail, Clearwell, EnterpriseVault, SourceOne, Recommind, Atlas, Exterro, StoredIQ, Kazeon, etc
- Experience with Corporate process improvement or process design involving Information Governance
- Successful candidate must have demonstrated ability to interact with software, document gaps associated with same, manage in-house projects using governance related software and assist with the sales and delivery of projects