Relativity Certified Project Manager
Location: Austin, Texas
- Roger is open to domestic and international travel.
- He has managed multiple, concurrent projects from small forensic collections to large (10+ TB, 12+ M docs) review projects with productions to regulators in the US, Europe, and Asia. Roger has mastered industry standard platforms (e.g., Relativity, Clearwell) as well as content analytics and accelerated review tools (e.g., Equivio, Anagram, Vestigate). He worked with TAR at Renew Data. He has sustained project work output equivalent to two project managers. Roger has a record of successful collaboration with support, engineering, and sales managers to set and achieve shared performance and quality goals.
- Roger is an ACEDS Certified E-Discovery Specialist and Relativity Certified Administrator.
eDiscovery & Litigation Consultant
Location: New York
- Larry has years of experience creating and implementing technology and best practices for global legal and investigative matters. Within consulting firms, he has worked with other segments to augment their projects with data management as well as assist with developing and marketing to their clients. He has worked with counsel, the Judiciary, IT, and other stakeholders to help them define their needs, develop a plan, and explain the options. Information Governance and Early Case Assessment are the key to reducing discovery costs and minimizing risk through smarter data storage, improved identification, better filtering, defined procedures, deduplication, and reuse of data.
Law Certified eDiscovery Professional
Location: Richmond, VA
- Alan is certified in Project Management for Litigation Support Professionals. His experience includes managing approximately 20 active e-discovery processing and review projects at any time, compliant with all stages of EDRM; providing support for all e-discovery projects at an 800 attorney law firm with 14 domestic offices and 5 international offices; and providing management of all technical support, document database set up, document review support, and document production services throughout the project life cycle.
- Alan is certified in LAW PreDiscovery.
Litigation Sales Manager
Location: Los Angeles
- Amanda is an experienced sales professional who has recruited, developed, trained, and led a home-based sales team of 8-16 professionals nationwide to consistently exceed sales quotas of $20M revenue and $3M new business. She exceeded 2015 large law revenue expectations and exceeded 2014 revenue performance with 109% and new business at 103%. Amanda increased 2012 new business by 38% representing performance of 126.7% against a $3M quota, grew 2012 revenue by 14% bringing in over $10M, increased 2011 new business by 384% representing performance of 157% against a new business quota of $1.5M, and exceeded the 2010 new business quota at 120.3% and the revenue quota at 108.1% against combined goals of $19M. She innovated sales strategies to overcome competitive threats, negotiated and allocated internal resources to clear obstacles to success, and inspired the sales team to over-achieve.
eDiscovery & Computer Forensic Consultant
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- Nick is deeply experienced in forensic tools such as FTK, Cellebrite, and EnCase. He is also well-versed in e-discovery platforms including Nuix and Relativity. His experience includes forensic examinations and e-discovery data collections and processing; research of web functionality, operating systems, and server infrastructure for litigation; and review of data analysis and project system capabilities for legal and consulting firms. He has coordinated research team analysis and provided testimony; led investigation teams for system and network compromises; reviewed large scale networks for evidence of computer hacks and malware; provided recommendations for remediation of compromise and proactive network and system protection; and evaluated data processing and analysis tools.
Nuix and LAW Certified Professional
Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Charles’ extensive experience includes processing of big data in LAW PreDiscovery and Nuix for hosting in Relativity. This has included running deduplication utility to exclude duplicate documents based on MD5 Hash and running queries on document type and TIFF, OCR, EBL, and the export of documents. Charles has additional experience doing the following: loading files with populated fields based on metadata in Concordance, concatenating fields in Excel to overlay back into LAW/Nuix for custom field population, and manipulating data in load files with text editors. Charles has also built search term reports in LAW and Relativity; run SQL queries for volume information such as data size, custodian, and others; built duplicate, exception, and size reports out of SQL; as well as loaded Review and Production volumes into Relativity. He has also created folder structure in Relativity at the client’s request, setup saved searches for clients to custom view data, populated display fields, and run dtSearch in Relativity for search term reports. Charles is also experienced in running quality checks on jobs completed by team members as well as primarily select statements for information on sizes of volumes.
- Charles is certified in both Nuix and LAW, and has deep experience in Relativity.
Location: Denver, CO
- Matthew is an inventive change catalyst who achieves results through piercing insight and profound relationships. He is an experienced strategist with record of delivering practical solutions to satisfy business and security demands. Matthew is an MBA with robust expertise in cyber security consulting, sales, and operations. His experience includes green-field creation of enterprise risk and security strategy, budget, and team. He has identified Information Governance business case to save > $1.5M in annual storage costs and enhance litigation hold process, reducing legal risk to business; enhanced brand reputation by actively identifying and taking down 50+ unauthorized websites and 34 mobile applications; reduced Intellectual Property risk resulting from international manufacturing partners; established a Third-Party Risk Management Program; engaged Global business to initiate a PCI Compliance program; obtained US regional compliance within 90 days – converting 75% deficient control categories to compliant; formalized Policy Governance Framework aligned with ISO and PCI; organized Global Computer Security Incident Response capability with integrated Managed Security Services (MSS) and IT Outsourcer runbooks/procedures; embedded Global Vulnerability and Threat Management capability; instituted a Global Security Awareness Training Program; and served as Executive Sponsor for Global Firewall Upgrade to next generation firewall platform.
- Matthew is a certified PMP, CISSP, CISA, CPISM, EnCe, CIPP, and CICO.